This system is fully functional.
Load a track from the song list, or import your own MP3 to test it.
Deploy Karaoke Me on your own website:
Need help removing lead vocals from a song?
This app will attempt to remove the vocals.
(the effectiveness of this method will vary)
Sources of the songs in the playlist:
- Web-based Karaoke!
- Load files from a song list (song lists are in an external XML file that you edit)
- Upload any MP3 file.
- Adjust the sound levels of the microphone and song track independently.
- Save your recording as an MP3 file.
- Flash player version 11.2 or higher.
- Microphone and speakers.
- License key.
- Headphones are recommended, in order to avoid contaminating the mic input with audio from your speakers.
Note that Karaoke Me requires a license key in order to operate fully.
You can buy a license key online for US$49.99.
Limitations of the Demo Version:
- The demo version will stop recording 30 seconds into the song.
- When saving, the demo version will only save the first 10 seconds of your audio file.
- The licensed version has no restrictions on file length.
For More Information, Contact:
Source code is available under a separate license.
13,148 visits since 9-1-2013.